2016 Camping World Kickoff Know Before You Go: Parking, Shuttle and Stadium Information
Parking, Transportation & Shuttle Information
Stadium parking lots open at 12:00 p.m. on September 5. On-site stadium parking for the game is SOLD OUT. In order to park in a stadium lot, you must have purchased your pass in advance.
Overnight RV parking opens at 8:00 a.m. on September 4 and 5.
Charter bus parking is on Colyer Street and Long Street. Both lots open at 12:00 noon. Overflow bus parking is available on Church Street in front of the Amway Center.
Disability accessible parking is available in Lot 10 and opens at 12:00 noon. An Official state-issued disability parking tag and the Parking Permit are mandatory for admission to Lot 10.
Fans who do not have a pre-purchased pass are encouraged to use the City of Orlando’s free shuttle service. Shuttles begin running at 3:00 p.m. and continue all day until two hours after the conclusion of the game.
Guests can pre-purchase parking in the Geico Garage at the Amway Center, which is located close to shuttle stops. You can purchase parking in the Geico Garage here. Maps and links for downtown surface lots and garages are available at DowntownOrlando.com. Parking in Downtown Orlando lots near the shuttle pick-up points range from $10-$15.
Taxi services will drop off and pick up underneath I-4 on Church Street in Downtown Orlando, where guests can then take the free shuttle to and from the stadium.
Parking Lot Policies
• All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search.
• Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots.
• In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice.
• Saving parking spaces is not permitted
• Overnight parking is prohibited
• Kegs are prohibited
• Loud speakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department
• Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
• Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
• Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
• Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
• Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
• Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
• All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
• A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
• Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots.
• Refunds or rain checks will not be given
Please note: these policies pertain only to stadium lots.
• Parking spaces are for VEHICLES ONLY
• Tailgating items must be confined to a small area in front of or behind your vehicle
• “Canopy” style personal tents no larger than 10” x 10” are allowed to be placed directly behind or in front of the designated parking spot, depending on parking location – check with on-site parking attendants when you arrive. Canopies CANNOT BE placed adjacent to vehicles. Canopies cannot be staked into the ground as they must be moved quickly in the event of an emergency. No canopies larger than 10” x 10” or other types of tents are allowed.
• NO glass containers, beer kegs or open fires
• Fire extinguishing material is required when grilling
• No couches or indoor furniture
• RVs will be given enough space for awning on one side of vehicle only
• Dumping hot coals in the lot or trash receptacles is prohibited
• Please refrain from ball or Frisbee throwing in open lots until lot is completely parked
• Cars, tables, chairs, barbeque grills must be confined to one stall
• There should not be empty stalls between cars and tailgaters should not expect to occupy empty stalls near their party.
Stadium Security Policies
Camping World Stadium will now require magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
Due to this new policy, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your normal arrival time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry, Florida Citrus Sports has implemented an NFL-style clear bag policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Camping World Stadium.
We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissible.
Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
In addition, Camping World Stadium will now require magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
Due to this new policy, please enter the stadium at least 30 minutes earlier than your normal entry time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars and smart phones.
In addition to the list of prohibited bags above, the following items are not allowed in Camping World Stadium:
• Air horns
• Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 In. or longer
• Chains of any kind
• Glass containers
• GoPro cameras
• Hard containers
• Illegal drugs
• Laptops, iPads or other tablets
• Large backpacks
• Laser pointers
• Noisemakers (bells, horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, cowbells, etc.)
• Outside food & beverage
• Pets (except service animals)
• Poles longer than 12″
• Professional recording equipment (sound or video)
• Recreational balls and equipment of any kind
• Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
• Signs larger than 2′ x 2′
• Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
The show reserves the right to approve camera use at any time during and/or before the event and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable. Cameras with a detachable lens, iPads and the use of flash photography are prohibited at all Camping World Stadium events. Call the administration office at 407.440.7000 prior to the event for any camera policy updates. Camera policy is subject to change at any time at the show’s discretion.
Stadium Rules & Regulations
Camping World Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and parking lots. The following is a list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
• Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
• Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
• Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
• Distributing handbills, pamphlets, etc., unless authorized by stadium management and the licensee renting the facility
• Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
• Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
• Obscene or indecent clothing
• Disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions, including throwing or kicking objects
• Behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests’ enjoyment
• Smoking* except in designated locations (*This policy applies to electronic and smokeless cigarettes) and spitting tobacco
• Entering the stadium with unlawful weapons of any kind (except those required by Florida Law) See Camping Wolrd Stadium’s List of Prohibited Items
• Standing on chair seats or stepping over chair backs
• Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles or ramps
• Placing cups on the wall
• Failing to follow event staff instructions
• Re-entering the stadium
Fan Assist & First Aid
The NCAA, ESPN Events and Florida Citrus Sports place a high priority in assuring athletics events are conducted in a safe and enjoyable atmosphere which promotes good sportsmanship by spectators, student-athletes and coaches. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants, officials and event management staff in a positive manner. If you need assistance in the stadium please text 69050 with “CAMPING + your location and issue” to notify ushers and/or security personnel.
Should you require medical attention at any point during the game, First Aid is located at the southeast corner of the stadium in the Admin Building near Florida Hospital Gate C, and also in the southwest corner of the stadium near the command post at Bright House Networks Gate D. You may also contact an usher to summon assistance to your location.
Lost & Found
Lost and found is available at Guest Services in the North Box Office until one hour after the game. For lost and found items more than one hour after the game, contact stadium security at 407.440.5740.
In the event of lightning in the area, the game will be delayed. Ushers and stadium personnel will direct you to the appropriate exit to take shelter on the stadium concourse. The game will remain in a delay until at least 30 minutes has elapsed since the last flash of lightning.
In the event of an emergency evacuation, ushers and stadium personnel will direct you to the appropriate exit, ensuring that ample exits are available for all fans to leave the stadium quickly and safely. Please do not run, push or shove. Once on the concourse, please exit through the nearest emergency exit in a corner of the stadium. Often this is the same gate you used to enter the stadium.