Click on the Virtual Venue map above to bring up the 3D Interactive seating map and see the view from any section in Camping World Stadium.
Seating charts reflect the general layout for Camping World Stadium.
Layouts and specific seat locations may vary without notice.
Camping World Stadium has the following available for people with disabilities:
- Wheelchair and Companion Seats
- Accessible Restrooms
- Assistive Listening Devices
Tickets for patrons with disabilities may be purchased through the Amway Center
box office, by phone through Ticketmaster 800.745.3000 or Ticketmaster.com.
The new Camping World Stadium promises a great new fan experience. Visit the City of Orlando’s official stadium site at CampingWorldStadium.com for all the information you need on game day.
Camping World Stadium will now require magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
Due to this new policy, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your normal arrival time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry, Florida Citrus Sports has implemented an NFL-style clear bag policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the Camping World Stadium.
We strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissable.
- Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones.
CLEAR BAG POLICY FAQ
Why has this bag policy been adopted?
Public safety and stadium security policies are reviewed each year as we look for ways to improve them. These proactive measures are meant to enhance safety inside the stadium and speed the security screening process for all fans to ensure an enjoyable experience as we strive for a safe and secure environment.
Are other venues limiting bags or doing enhanced screening?
Yes. A clear bag policy has been adopted by numerous college stadiums, the NFL and other venues that host other entertainment events. The limitations on bag size and style is a further enhancement for safety.
How does the new Clear Bag Policy improve public safety?
The clear bag is easily and quickly searched and greatly reduces faulty bag searches. It also supports the Department of Homeland Security’s “If You See Something, Say Something” campaign.
How does this make it more convenient for fans?
This will enable us to move fans through our security check points much faster. A standard size bag eliminates the need for bag templates to check bag sizes. It will allow stadium staff to be more efficient and effective in checking bags that are brought into the stadium. Fans will also enjoy an improved sense of safety.
How many bags can each person bring into the stadium?
Each ticket holder can bring in one large clear bag, either a one gallon Ziploc-style bag or the 12” by 6″ by 12″ clear bag, plus a small clutch. The larger clear bag must be a standard 12″ by 6″ by 12″ bag made of clear PVC vinyl and is easily searched. The one-gallon Ziploc style bag is readily available, inexpensive and easily searched. The small clutch allows privacy for small personal items and is easily searched.
Can fans carry cameras, binoculars, smart phones or tablets separately from what they put in a clear bag?
Yes. Binoculars, a phone or approved cameras can be carried into the stadium so long as it is not in its own bag. This is not a further restriction on items that fans have been able to bring into the stadium. It is only a restriction on the type of container used to carry approved items.
Have the prohibited Items changed as well, with this new bag policy?
No. All permitted and prohibited items remain the same as last season, other than bags that do not meet the new Clear Bag Policy. For a list of allowable and prohibited items, visit the Camping World Stadium website here.
Are seat cushions allowed to be carried into the stadium?
Yes. Soft, flexible seat cushions without pockets may be carried into the stadium. Large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers are not permitted. Seat cushions that have rigid frames are not permitted.
What happens if I show up at the gate with a bag that is not permitted?
Fans carrying bags that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy will be asked to return their bags to their vehicle and transfer their belongings to an approved clear plastic bag before entering the venue.
If I have special medical equipment I need to have with me at all times, where do I put that?
An exception will be made for bags containing medically necessary items after proper inspection at the point of entry.
Are all purses prohibited?
No. Small clutch purses, with or without a handle or strap, are permitted along with either the 12″ by 6″ by 12″ clear tote bags or the one-gallon Ziploc-style bags. This should enable you to carry the same items that you have in previous years.
What about diaper bags?
Diapers may be carried in a permissible 12″x6″x12″ clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, will be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the stadium.
Will this policy affect the ability of fans to tailgate?
No. For details on game day tailgating, visit the Camping World Stadium website here.
What can guests expect at the gates at Camping World Stadium?
Fans with approved clear bags will have their bags checked at the gates. All fans will be asked to remove cell phones, cameras, sunglass cases and other large metal objects from their pockets.
Does this mean it’s going to take longer to enter the stadium?
Camping World Stadium is making every effort to ensure that this security enhancement doesn’t slow down the process of getting into the game. Initially, as with any new process, fans may experience longer wait times. We will have extra staff on duty to help facilitate the quickest entry possible. We encourage fans to arrive at the stadium 30 minutes prior than normal to mitigate wait times.
What can I do to help get into the stadium quickly?
Arrive early, know which items are prohibited and avoid bringing a bag, if at all possible. Gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
Do I have to put everything I’m carrying into the permissible bags?
No. We are limiting only the type of bags carried into the venue, not items that you normally bring to a game. Therefore, you can carry items in your pockets or jacket (such as keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc.) if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch. And you can carry a blanket over your arms, and binoculars and/or camera around your neck or in your hands without the case. You can use the clear bag and clutch to carry other items. You will continue to have the flexibility to bring a wide variety of approved items into the venue. Every member of your family may carry in one permissible bag.
- Create your tailgating space immediately behind your vehicle. space for one 10 x 10 tent will be allotted
- No tents over 10’×10′ are permitted
- If coming with friends, plan to arrive together. While guarantees are tough to make, if cars are in line together, you should be able to easily flow into adjacent spaces
- Please provide any extra parking passes to your friends, as all spaces will be parked (even if someone has purchased a pass for use with an invisible vehicle)
- All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search
- Please follow the directions on your parking pass and the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots
- In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- Kegs are prohibited
- Loud speakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department)
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- All patrons must present a pre-paid parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots
- Refunds or rain checks will not be given
Additional information about the stadium can be found at the City of Orlando’s official venue site, CampingWorldStadium.com.