Florida Blue Enter to Win Sweepstakes
No purchase is necessary to enter, win or claim a prize. A purchase or payment of any kind does not increase your chances of winning. Must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the State of Florida, and meet all other eligibility requirements to be eligible to enter. Legal residents of Florida residing within 75 miles of the city limits of Orlando are prohibited from entering. Void where prohibited.
The Florida Blue Enter to Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. dba Florida Blue (“Florida Blue”), 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy Jacksonville, FL 32246 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by MoZeus Worldwide, 750 Glenwood Ave SE STE 230 Atlanta, GA 30316 (“Administrator”). Eligibility: Entries are accepted by filling out an entry form on Florida Blue’s URL form https://floridablue.smartactivatorweb.com/b50a2c9e-4786-4c76-b8e8-a83a63ff1a68 from September 3, 2023 at 12:00 AM ET and ends at 9:00 PM ET on September 3, 2023 (“The Sweepstakes Period”). The entry form will be generated by the Administrator. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the State of Florida (except for those residents residing within 75 miles of the city limits of Orlando) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of any of the Released Parties (as defined below), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising, promotion and web design agencies (collectively, “Entities”) and members of the immediate family (mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and spouse, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, officer, director, representative, or agent, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Florida Blue. If an entrant participates via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply for each text message sent and/or received. Eligibility may be verified by Sponsor at any time. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period:
- Go to URL: form https://floridablue.smartactivatorweb.com/b50a2c9e-4786-4c76-b8e8-a83a63ff1a68
- Scan the QR Code associated with the Sweepstakes; or
- Text: FloridaBlue28 to 833-222-2171
Follow the instructions and completely fill out and submit the Florida Blue registration form.
- Selection of Winner and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator on or about September 3rd at 9:01 PM ET. The winner will be notified on by telephone call and/or text message. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of Entrants. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential winner within ten (10) minutes of the drawing.
- Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be contacted.
- Prize: One (1) prize winner will be randomly selected after the Sweepstakes period as set forth above. The following prize will be awarded to the winner:
One (1) 2nd half Camping World Kickoff on field experience pass at Camping World Stadium.
Sponsor will not provide any transportation to or from the Stadium and any unspecified travel-related expenses are the responsibility solely of the prize winner. If the winner is not available to travel/attend prize events on the date specified by Sponsor, such winner may forfeit the prize. The specific merchandise and all other prize details hereof will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the prize descriptions above, are the responsibility solely of the respective winner. No cash back on any other prizes awarded hereunder. Winner must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prizes.
- General Terms and Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any trade names, trademarks, service marks, products and/or logos shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: As a condition to entering, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Florida Blue, Florida Citrus Sports, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall any of the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Neither Sponsor is responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded, due to acts of God, pandemic, epidemic, governmental regulation, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes, fire, acts of government, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded due to a Force Majeure Event, or if a Force Majeure Event corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, the prize(s), or any portion thereof.
- Privacy and Publicity: Any personally identifiable information collected during an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes will be collected by the Sponsor and Administrator and used by Sponsor, their affiliates, agents, and marketers for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as described in these Official Rules, and in accordance with each Sponsor’s Privacy Policies that can be found https://www.floridablue.com/disclaimer/privacy. Additionally, the winner agrees to have their name, likeness, image and/or photograph used on social media, print or advertisement related to this Sweepstakes or similar.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 27, 2024 to: 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway Jacksonville, FL 32246 Attn: Experiential Marketing.